GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New and need left side mirror glass insert

Hello, new to the group. I live in Texas about 20 miles Northwest of Fort Worth out in the country. I own four different Chevy trucks, 2005 Chevy 2500 HD 4 WD Duramax, 2000 1500 Silvarado, 1972 El Camino and a 1959 Chevy Apache. The latter two are in the process of restoration.

Is there anyone out there short of the Chevy house that has the left side mirror for the 05 truck, it is heated and has the LED turn indicator in the glass with the extendable tow mirror option. The Chevy house can order them for almost 300 bucks but I would prefer something a little less costly if possible!

I have tried eBay and Amazon with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Paul

Welcome!! I am sorry that I can not help you.
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." (Anon)

While I am unable to provide what you need I wanted to take a moment to welcome you here, Paul!

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. When i replaced my mirrors I just bit the bullet and bought the GM replacements and I am very happy I did.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Sr. Engineer

Hi Paul, Welcome to The Club.

Welcome to the club. I'm guessing you are looking for the taller towing mirror, but if not I have an extra DS power mirror with all the options available, except it doesn't extend. Close but no cigar. Let me know it you are interested anyways
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Welcome to the Club! Try exploring the site and repost in another spot. You'll get more exposure and have a better chance of getting the info you need.

Welcome to the G M T C ! I've had good luck with some of the site sponsers: "GMPartsClub.com".; "ERG".

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

If they are the power extend/power retract mirrors you can get replacement glass here:

http://www.powervisionmirrors.com/

I've used them and the products are an exact replacement for the OEM ones.
    Minneapolis area - 1997 K2500 regular cab long bed + 8.5' Western Unimount plow + modified transmission + 2nd battery + modified camper charge circuit + 1971 Cayo camper -and- 2004 4x4 Suburban 2500 8.1 + Maxbrake controller + 2nd battery + modified trailer charge circuit + Reese receiver, pulls 30' Airstream trailer