GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Email Notifications Not working.

For over a week I haven't gotten a single email from the site. I checked that all my subscriptions are set to instantly through email but still nadda. Is any one else having this problem? I was hoping it was just a glitch, but after a week it doesn't seem that way.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I'm only set for notification of PM's, so I can't corroborate your issue. Right now you've not provided enough data to suggest that it's the site, itself... so you should probably check to see if you have any anti-spam software filtering your email, if your email provider is using the same and filtering your email for you, and/or if things are going into your junk email folder.

I have not had any issues with notifications. They seem delayed by a few hours I am still getting them

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Hmmm I'll PM @Steve about it.

I sent him a PM and mentioned your also having some troubles. I think it may just be one of the new updates that interfered with something unexpectedly.

Looks like this has cropped up, again. People have been PM'ing me ... but I'm not getting emails about it like I should be.

Yep, I am having issues also. I have been getting notifications (sometimes), and they are a day after the reply was posted.

Is this still an issue?

There are a couple of different ways that you can get notified about threads that you are subscribed to on this website.

• Control Panel (just up at the top bar of the website)
    • Instant through email (these should show up in less than about 5 minutes)
    • Daily through email (these are sent out once per day, I think it's the pre-dawn hours usually)
    • Weekly through email (these are sent out in bulk on monday morning)
    • None (Delete) ... you don't get notified of any specific thread.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I just got blasted with 25 or so email notifications. Some were from today, some from yesterday.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by