I have a similar problem to what some others have posted, but I am not familiar with the engine enough to know what all the parts are.

My problem first began about 2 months ago. I had not run it for about two weeks, when I took my family on a short trip, 60 miles round trip. I first noticed the problem when I stepped on the accelerator. It felt like a cylinder was not firing (guessing, not really sure what that would feel like) but it was an intermittent problem, not constant like every firing. So, I replaced the fuel filter and plugs. This was about two weeks later. After I started it up, it did not start up normally, as if it was not getting fuel or spark.

So, i got a fuel pressure tester and found I had good pressure. Lest I forget, I had the code scanned: P0300.

I have a 3 page list of possible fixes, and have read through a couple of posts. I am not familiar with the engine enough to know where the canister is, which hoses to check for vacuum.

I have some pics if needed, but I am sure most of the experts here already are familiar enough with these engines, as I have read in other posts.

So, how do I check for air leaks in the Air Induction system?

How do I check for air leaks in the EGR system and related hoses?

How do I check for air leaks in the PCV system?

How do I check that the EGR valve is stuck open?

How do I check for an EVAP problem or if it is fuel saturated?

I know enough to check for spark at the plugs, but how would I know if I am getting enough?

Thanks fellow members!

Mike