GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  1. General Information
    Chaz Michael Michaels
    silverado
    summit white
    lt, z71 offroad

my names matt. My 2002 Silverado 1500 may not be perfect but i love it. its a truck and i use it accordingly. its deffinetly got some problms, but i hope this forum can help me remede them. my dad bought this truck new in 02 drove it till 07 when he bought his current 2007 silverado 1500, the truck then set till 2010 when my parents gave it to me (im not one of those kids, im very grateful). at that time i changed the fuel pump, which had gone bad. that was my first real experience working on cars. however i now help out with a drag team so ive gotten some good experience under my belt. my 02 is pretty well stock. although Ive got some plans plans for it: level kit or small lift, oversized tires, long tube headers, all the good stuff.

Modifications

this is almost completely stock aside from decals (i was able to take left over camo trim and cover my chevy emblem, it looks really good) and coverings (mossy oak mirror covers, really cool!) and (cheap) roof rack. Also Ive added HID headlights, and replaced the fog lights that got torn out when i hit submerged log in the swamp while hunting. my paint is by no means in "good shape" my dad used to drive this everyday for work and its taken some hits along the way.

this is untouched except for mossy oak floor mats. my seats are also pretty worn out, im looking at getting some nice corbeau seats or something in that vein.

ive got a killer audio system with a 10 inch kicker sub, and a kenwood amp. kenwood mid speakers and kenwood head unit. along with a cb radio.

stock, although im going to intall long tube headers and maybe a low grade chip for more power

•  

stock, although soon i want to install a small lift or level kit

•  

stock wheel and tire asembly

•  
    Comments: 0 / Views: 725

Threaded View