GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default For those of you always looking for more work...and $$$$

Thought I would show how I put the Avalanche to work.. Thanks to Craigslist Easy Cash and meet some Well Nice people... I do these postings all week and can make a few $$$$ some weeks...

What do you think?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/lbs/3570117850.html

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/rid/3576755365.html

Reply zbnh7-3570117850@serv.craigslist.org [?]
    flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-02-16, 7:05AM EST
    Need to move or get something Large during the snow? Or PU at Ikea? (===NYC=Brooklyn=NNJ===)

Powered by Leaflet Terms

I am free this weekend to help YOU... I have a Clean, Soft riding truck with a Carpeted and Covered 8 Ft bed with tiedowns.
    I am Carefull and safe with all my moves. and Have many Ref's to back it up..If you need to pick up something within Bronx/ Brooklyn or NYC Today Please give me a call
    I also do Ikea runs and Set ups. I have moved many Treadmills, Couches, Foutons Big TV's and more..

Call me and we can make plans.. I also do Dorm move ins....

I have delivered over 300 Tv's all over the Tristate area Including 7 Big screens to Jugde Judy's house in Ct.

I have a Clean 4x4 with a 8ft covered bed.

Thank you Glenn
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

It helps to be big and have a good back for that sort of thing, as people generally want not only the use of a truck, but someone else to do the lifting. Sadly, I qualify in neither way, else I'd do this too -- especially since I have a trailer with a 16' deck.

I'm glad someone can do this, though. Presumably you charge a fee plus mileage, yes?

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I charge a fair rate Mostly Flat Plus tolls.. Depends where I am going.. I delivered a Treadmill to the Hamptons from NYC for $300, I do Futon moves in NYC for about $65-80, I've done work for Actor Steven Bauar (From Scarface) and Judge Judy. (7 Tv's to her House in Ct for $350 plus tip $100)

Legend
    Blog Entries

Shipping wars!!!!

I personally wouldn't want the liability, but If it makes you extra money go for it!!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    I personally wouldn't want the liability, but If it makes you extra money go for it!!
    That's as simple as a waiver for something the customer puts on a trailer or onto the truck, since you're just the driver at that point. If, however, you're just doing the lifting/moving, you've got a very good point.

i thought about this a few times before my daughter was born, but i dont really have time for it now.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers