GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: rubb a dub dub

Default rubb a dub dub

not that anyone particularly cares... but ... i just got through putting some 1/2 inch spacers on my truck, immediately followed by me taking them off lol.
    i just got through fixing my rubbing problem on the front wheels. drove the truck a block and directly back home to take em off. ive already trimmed about an inch off of the front. and turned the torsion keys... should i trim some more?
    2003 Chevrolet 2500HD Silverado
    6.0 364, 4X2, 285/75/16
    41 inches to Fender all the way around, with the keys turned
    Pretty much completely stock. work in progress.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Got pics? Lets see what you are working with
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Don't turn it into a hack job, leave the spacers off and start thinking about a lift if you really want wider stance or taller tires.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

currently dont have a picture... actually wanted to get the spacers on first then post the pictures... but seeing as that might not happen for me... ill have pictures up tomorrow afternoon. its getting dark in south texas way too soon!