GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for all the kind comments.

I would kill for either of those! Seriously. Congratulations. I would spend the money on a chip or an [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]exhaust[/COLOR][/COLOR] unless it already has those...
    It already come with a turbo back. Not sure what brand but it is not that loud either. About the chip, he told me about it but I didnt really look into it. So what company make those chips. I will like to read about them.

there is a lot of stuff you can do to beef up your duramax power wise but for exterior here are some sites also
    I might get a intake too. Looking at AEM work horse intake. Are they anygood?

Kind of hard here to find information since so much different truck and years here. Will try search more.

AEM is good but I would also suggest you look at Afe... my bro has one on his cummins and it made a nice difference for him and they are necessity if your lookin to do any turbo work... and whats the specs? lift, tires rims, etc?
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

Quote Originally Posted by Pete95Sierra View Post
    AEM is good but I would also suggest you look at Afe... my bro has one on his cummins and it made a nice difference for him and they are necessity if your lookin to do any turbo work... and whats the specs? lift, tires rims, etc?

Kool will look into Afe but I can get AEM at really good price so...

I bought bunch of exterior mods already. Sidesteps, rear step, visors, bugshield and stuff. Bought all the light bulbs and HID for headlights and foglights too. Yes, I'm mod addicted. Parts for this car are hell alot of cheaper than my STi stuff for sure.

About the spec. I'm not sure cause I didnt really ask him the detail. I know it is Axis wheels, some sort of body left, bilstein shocks and turbo back. I took some photos maybe you can tell better by just looking at it.

Last edited by Seventy; 03-23-2008 at 05:20 AM.

damn I wish my driveway looked like that!!!!... I love STI's also.... lookin like a 6" RCD lift which are very good and also expensive and Im guessing a three inch body lift on top of that.... 35" Nitto MT are also great tires but they are expensive and Im lovin the wheels... again nice truck man im jealous haha... oh and if the AEM is cheap go for it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12