GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default got my new rims!

well guys i just added new rims to the ol chevy. there 16" mb tko's in matte black
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new truck.jpg  
    99 chevy 1500 silverado 4.8 vortec True 2.5' dual exhaust with 3' Silver vein tips and vx muffler, 2005 tail light swap, mb tko 16" matte black rims Upcoming mods:HID headlights, 2" leveling kit

I like what I see at a distance but details are tough to make out because of the lighting and said distance. I can barely discern the lines of the 'spokes' and want a closer look. Got a close-up?

thats the best i can do for now. just got em on in time to go to work. i was excited lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	new truck 2.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	49927Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new truck 3.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	49928

Wow, those are sharp!

thanks. they only cost $559 with the optional center caps. those are the stock ones on it. the other ones are ont here way. the stock ones kinda look fake in pics but they match better when ur lookin at em. i wanna see what the other ones look like on it and if i dont like em ill sell em

Nice Rims.....Congtrats......
    Proud Husband and Father.....

Thank u

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Very nice...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

very sharp...Im considering the same ones as one way I might go with my truck...

ooo la la!
    those're purty!

p.s. I'm diggin the 2 tone paint on the truck, reminds me of somethin but i cant quite put my finger on it

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by