Results 1 to 6 of 6
03-01-2013, 10:18 AM #1
Who has painted there front bumper themselves
This is what I am looking into doing.First pic is my truck second pic is close to what I am looking into doing.
It will cost about $350 to get done but if I do it myself It would cost $80. I have painted cars in the past but not how I am looking into doing it. Some of you will probable give me a hard time about how I plane on it but I think I can do it. Just want to know if any one else has done this. I plan on using aerosol cans. This is my shopping cart. do you think it is enough to cover: 2 coats of plastic adhesive, 1-2 coats primer and 3-4 coats of paint and clear.
1) Qty 1: AER-AP - 12 oz Aerosol Plastic Parts Adhesion Promoter - $7.95 ea.2) Qty 2: AER-CC - 12 oz Aerosol High Gloss Clear Coat - $7.95 ea.
3) Qty 2: AER-BC - 12 oz Aerosol Spray Paint, 2008 Chevrolet Silverado: Olympic White 50 - $19.95 ea.
4) Qty 1: CNGN - Aerosol Spray Can Trigger - $3.95 ea.
5) Qty 1: PSOLV - Prep Solvent - $2.76 ea.
6) Qty 1: AER-PR-White - 12 oz. Aerosol White Sandable Acrylic Lacquer Primer - $7.95 ea.Tim Walters (Curky)
Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -
By TMooreGraphics in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2011, 09:07 AM
By ntbush83 in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-16-2010, 08:20 PM
By cwaters425 in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:19 AM
By chevymanlobo in forum Lifted & Offroad SuspensionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2010, 07:15 PM
By silverado joe in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2010, 07:10 PM