Alright guys I need help... I have a 2008 GMC Sierra and I wanna replace the traction control button thats on the dashboard with a flip cover toggle switch I think it would look awesome. The only thing is though, is that I have no idea what to wire. If anybody kmows how to do this let me know soon!