GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

I was bored with it after the first season...

I'm gonna start a thread on the walking dead vehicles.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

(spoiler) Wow, didn't see that coming regarding Merle this last episode (season 3 episode 15)

Who knew Merle could actually end up having a concience. Rick disappointed me even discussing that idea let alone putting it into action. Wonder how Michonne will react to the group now she was probably one of their most promising assets.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Who knew Merle could actually end up having a concience. Rick disappointed me even discussing that idea let alone putting it into action. Wonder how Michonne will react to the group now she was probably one of their most promising assets.
    One of the reasons that I'm having a problem watching this is to see just how quickly these characters are forfeiting their morals and core values. Sure, I get the vascular nature of someone like Hershel who just goes to the bottle to get away from it all, but then he regained himself and we can see him doing a Bible study with his family from time to time. However, for a deputy sheriff to become what he's become, that's a bit of "what am I watching?" type of moment.

I was glad that he collected himself, and his character is probably acting out of fear and worry about his two children than anything, but this is a game where it's people fighting for survival. I'd be on the lookout for some good maps and try to accept in as many good-natured survivors as possible and have their cost of entry into the prison being that they would have to be well armed and make the runs to the town stores for supplies.

Just watched 3-16 this morning, I must say that the show was more exciting when they were on the run instead of fighting other survivors.

haha, someone posted this up on thechive.com.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-6.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	51162

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	51163

This one I'm ok with:

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	51164

This made no sense to me, yes take the M1A1!

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-10.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	51165

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-19.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	51166

GM should have been this show's vehicle sponsor!

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-21.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	51167

Yeah, then there's this as well ...

Name:	walking-dead-mistakes-fails-24.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	51168

Master Mechanic

I love this series! Gonna be a hard 6 months to go through. Already feeling the effects of withdraw!
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

yeah dude lol the show really got me thinking about a large scale disaster... i mean, we've had "sandy" large black-outs the last couple summers, and "katrina"... so... in all of those situations its been flight or fight.
    and even if you choose to stay somewhere, eventually you will need to be mobile. water, food or ammo... you'll run out
    thats the scarriest part of the whole show lol
    they need to keep around cities and stuff for supplies, but almost die each time.
    im actually really surprized they wrote vehicles into the show. goes to show how engrained the auto. is with american culture and thinking.

the only other option would be to live off the land in just about nowhere and that would almost certainly kill you too lol
    Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....

Mobile is the only way to be in order to avoid resource depletion. And when mobile there's actually greater safety in smaller numbers ... with going solo or duo likely being best as you don't have boneheads at the rear of the column/group doing stupid things on which you can't keep an eye.