Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: New Mods I'm savin up for
03-05-2013, 11:57 PM #1
New Mods I'm savin up for
Hey so i've been doin some google'n lol.
I took a photo of my truck, opened it in a paint file, and began copy n pasting photos off the net that I cropped.
I'm wondering what you guys think so good bad whatever let me know what you think about the look i'm going for.
1) 4' x 4' x 4" Roof Rack with Light Cage From DefenderRack.com
2) Full Length Roll bar with Grab Handles from TruckRollBar.com
3) Ladder Bars, These are Tuff Country but Im not set on Brand yet
4) Camper Style Tow Mirrors with Turn Signals
5) N-Fab Step Bars I have but havent installed yet (Winter!)
6) 48" CB antennas I also have but havent installed yet ( Still Winter!) lol
Here's a photo of an idea for Decals I had the other day:
Also I wanna Rhino Line or equivalent the under carraige and either the bottom 4" or so of the body leaving most of the silver, of halfway up the body to the factory crease, covering up all the silver and Goin with a Green & Black Paint Scheme.
Found this Truck on the Net and Me likey! lol
Let me know what you guys think!
By 00loudchevy in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:07 PM
By worth in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
By brownpridex111 in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 17Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:10 AM
By 5speedsilverado in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
By ct9a in forum Performance & FuelReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:00 PM