GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Angry GMC Acadia seats Cover

Dear friends

I'm planning to order custom seats cover for my Acadia 2009 as the genuine but with different colors , can any one help me to get the exact dimensions for the all seats the 3 rows and if diagram that will be more helpful to send it to the seller , btw my 2nd row 3 seats (connected) not two.

Best regards and thank you for your help

Wissam

I would suggest, if you are ordering custom seats, the seat cover supplier should have access to the exact dimensions of the seats, your job is to tell them the seat configuration (as you just did with us), the material and colour.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

where are you planning to get there made at?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I suggest taking your truck to a upholstery repair shop. We have then all over the place here. I am sure that it will not be cheap. The places here will "Deglove" your seats, take measurements from the original skins and make you new ones. Again, not cheap! they charge around $150 just to change out the side bolster panel that always cracks on the GM leather seats. So, I can only imagine what they would charge for all new skins. Are you seats leather or cloth? It may be cheaper to order the lightest color skins that you can from the dealer and then have them dyed to the color you want.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)