GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 06 gmc canyon winch mount plow mount help please!!

hey guys i just bought a 2006 gmc canyon. so the first thing i want to do are mount a winch and snow plow. so my problem is Most winch mounts are 2" recievers.. my plow is also a 2" reciever .... i dont want to get into replacing the whole front bumper (very expensive) or cut anything. so i will need to find and alternative winch/plow mount.. i cant change the way the plow mounts so i was thinking a bull bar but with a winch plate and 2" reciever for the plow all in one..? ive been serching but i cant find anything..

Anyone have ideas or can anyone help me???

I don't know that I have seen a bull bar for your truck with the 2" receiver. To be honest, I have seen bull bars with 2" receivers on them and there is no way I would ever put a plow on it. The location of the receivers that I have seen on bull bars would put way to much stress on mounting points. I know that you said that you do not want to cut anything. I don't know if they make them for your truck, check out http://www.autoanything.com/winches/...9A2191414.aspx

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)