GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Moving Stuff Around

Just be patient, we're moving stuff around. We've got a good team here and we're going to double our efforts to make some improvements to the system, features, speed and content over the next few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Just added a new live stream option ... seeing how it works. Check it out on the menu ((!)).

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I like the new layout except for two things:

1. SUVs and Crossovers need separate sub forums because it will confuse some people or push them away from that section.

2. Coffee shop is a very popular forum area and it will lose traffic being much farther down the page even tho it is now in a more appropriate spot because it is an off topic forum.

Other than that it looks great and should help users find the right place to post

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Where is the menu to find the live stream?

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

It is automatically there. It auto updates more recently updated threads. Or at least for me it is....

Live stream didn't work. It was a dangit! (see Tobuscus to get that reference from YouTube)

No one ever went into the crossovers area, but I'm going to pull everything to a sub-category that you can see from the main menu anyhow so it might work either way.

Master Mechanic

Would be nice to have the marketplace section higher on the forum list because is the second to last section so. If it were higher up I think it would have more visibility and get more traffic. More traffic means better results for members who are selling or looking.

I think there are some ways to get more people into the marketplace ... plus we are looking into a couple of ways to have a stand-alone marketplace that is more of a craigslist/eBay type of marketplace ... more of a typical classifieds listing type of system instead of a thread with content inside of it.

- - - Updated - - -

just FYI, our crew is in the middle of moving more stuff around right now as well. It will all be done in a short while.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    just FYI, our crew is in the middle of moving more stuff around right now as well. It will all be done in a short while.
    Moving chat back into operation, I hope?

Things have been a little weird today. I am on the same computer as always. Half the time I try and post it don't show up (for me to see) I have to log out and come back in and it is there and if I tried multiple I turns in to a double post as an update. Also one of the times I had a window open with web codes. Like exactly what I see when my wife builds web pages. Something might want to be looked into. I will try and repeat it and snap a pic with my phone. @Steve
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by