GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That was the funniest thing I have seen i while, staged or not. It was funny....
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

yea, even if the sales guy was an actor, it would be like, "Hey, we need you to go take a ride in a Camaro, oh yea, it is with Jeff Gordon and he is going to beat the hell out of the car just try not to crap yourself"! I don't think that I would say no to that. Even if it was a ford driver!!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

lol, this has to be the most popular video today. I've seen it on facebook several times as well as every forum I go to.
    Buy Made in USA, The job you save just might be your own.

Good stuff.

This has to be staged... think of the liability. Can we say lawsuit?

- - - Updated - - -

This has to be staged... think of the liability. Can we say lawsuit?
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

I can confirm that It Is Staged . The way I know is that I went to college about 5 miles away from Charlotte Motor Speedway about 10 miles down the same road there is a huge closed down Phillip Morris Plant. It has been closed for about 4 years and it is not opened to the public. I have used google maps and I have matched where they did the "stunt" driving inside the gates. The Chevy dealership is about an mile away but it is not owned by Jeff Gordon.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post
    I can confirm that It Is Staged . The way I know is that I went to college about 5 miles away from Charlotte Motor Speedway about 10 miles down the same road there is a huge closed down Phillip Morris Plant. It has been closed for about 4 years and it is not opened to the public. I have used google maps and I have matched where they did the "stunt" driving inside the gates. The Chevy dealership is about an mile away but it is not owned by Jeff Gordon.
    But is it owned by Mr Hendricks????? Still a cool video,,,
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Nope, it is a Ben Mynatt Chevrolet Cadillac of Concord, North Carolina, but yeah it is a cool video overall, I wish it wasn't staged though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12