Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: socal chevy newbie
03-14-2013, 08:09 AM #1
socal chevy newbie
been a nissan guy for awhile, just upgraded to a 2013 silverado 1500. i am in the inland empire socal area, to be exact, rancho cucamonga. hope theres people here that likes to meet up, mingle, just hang out at impromptu shows or meets.
03-14-2013, 09:02 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. I too am from SoCal. My best friend lived in Rancho until last year and I lived in Moreno Valley. I am in South Mississippi now.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
03-14-2013, 04:16 PM #3
Welcome to the Club! I'm from West LA; the Brentwood, Santa Monica areas originally.
Last edited by goldie; 03-14-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: punctuation
03-14-2013, 09:38 PM #4
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
03-18-2013, 09:18 PM #5
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Canyon Lake, Texas
- Blog Entries
Welcome to the G M T C !
2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
2007 Winnebago Adventurer
w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
Canyon Lake, Texas
03-19-2013, 09:12 AM #6
Welcome to the club, How you stick with the GMTim Walters (Curky)
Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -
03-19-2013, 01:03 PM #7
Welcome to The Club.
By bigluelok in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-02-2012, 09:17 PM
By sap_man in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:26 PM
By GMCboy2009 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2009, 09:04 AM
By playmaker in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:59 PM
By mavrickwax in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Tags for this Thread