GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid Question

Yea I agree Darcy.... the wheels are definitely unproportional and too small for the truck.... and the front is entirely too low
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

Thank you for posting this question! My father owns a 2007 and I bought towing mirrors for it. They turned out to be the wrong ones! I couldn't figure out, through all my google searching, if it was a classic body style or not! Thank you!

The only GM trucks I ever thought looked bad were the late NBS models - the 03s to 07s. Those squared headlights just never looked right.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

I think that with every model change comes a "classic" model. For example in 1999 when the NBS silverado was released GM still sold the Old body style as the "Classic" that year. If you look for parts for a 99' many times the guy at the counter will ask if it is a classic. I learned that when asking for parts for a classic 99' it is easier to ask for parts for a 1998 model. Just google 1999 silverado and look at the pics, then google 1999 silverado classic. Same thing in 2007

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

My last chevy truck was a 1996, but when we put parts in it we had to use 1995 parts, so I do think they do this alot!
    Like a Rock & for sure the Heartbeat!

Guess that means there will be some 2013 Classics next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12