GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  1. General Information
    Black Beast
    Chevrolet
    K1500 Silverado
    Black
    Silverado, Waldoch

This beautiful truck was sold in September of 1997, brand new for around $32,000. It was driven for about 2 years by the first owner who put nearly 52,000 miles on it just in those two years.
    One day he pulled over because of someone who had been following him for a while and he had gotten suspicious. Turns out the guy following him really liked the truck and told him he would buy it if he ever decided to sell it. Turns out he sold it to him soon after.
    In the time that the new owner owned it, he had it sent into Waldoch where they put on custom interior wood grain panels, body kit, Lund visor, and a brush guard. He also put on some BF Goodrich all terrain tires, custom true dual straight pipes from the cats back, wiper cowl, topper, limited slip rear end, LED bar, and a $2000 stereo system. He loved this truck, and it really showed since he washed it every week and waxed it every two weeks. He drove it until I bought it in May of 2012 with about 177,000 miles.
    Since I have owned it, I sold the topper along with the stock plastic bed liner. I had rhino liner installed in the bed, put on bed rails, and removed the wiper cowl. I continue to run Amsoil Full Synthetic 25,000 mile guarantee oil since that's what it has always used. Since I work at a full service car wash, it gets washed twice a week and waxed every two weeks. It does have some dings and imperfections here and there over the years, but its extremely clean for being a Minnesota truck. I plan on putting lots of money into it over the years to make it look 100% new someday. It won't take too long since its already in near excellent shape. This is an awesome truck that will be a classic and hopefully sitting in some car shows in the future. I plan on owning it for th rest of my life.

Modifications

Waldoch conversion, brush guard, Lund lighted visor, LED braking bar

Leather, Waldoch wood grain panels, pioneer deck, 4 pioneer speakers, 2 pioneer tweeters, 4 channel amp powering speakers, 10"alpine sub woofer in custom box, hifonics amp powering sub woofer.

Stereo system

•  

Stock 350 5.7L

•  

Z71 suspension package

•  

BF Goodrich all terrain tires

Comments: 1 / Views: 1736

Threaded View