GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Spy Shots—2014 GMC Sierra Denali Fills Void Left by Cadillac Escalade EXT

Can you say SWEET!!!!

The shooters at KGP Photography caught a prototype for the next GMC Sierra Denali in the middle of a test convoy full of the next-generation trucks. Amid all of the test trucks, two of the prototypes were still wearing some front-end camouflage, and behind it was a new grille treatment that looks completely consistent with the Sierra's top-end Denali trim. These shots prove that the Denali trim level will continue into the next-generation Sierras, offering a level of luxury perhaps even more important to some GM truck buyers with the pending cancellation of the Cadillac Escalade EXT pickup variants. Until GM confirms a future pickup for the Cadillac model range, this Denali will likely be the most luxurious truck offered throughout the GM brands.

The front grille shows an opening devoid of horizontal slats and made up entirely of a perforated, billet-style design. The grille looks like it's done in a matte finish on this prototype, but something fully chromed in its final showroom trim is expected.

The Denali's interior will likely improve on the materials used in standard GMC Sierras. Besides different badging, all of the exterior visual changes are expected to be found on the front fascia. The Denali prototype in these photos was clearly rocking Rancho shocks, adding something a bit more than showy chrome and leather to the Denali's option sheet.

While there are no specifics on the official debut of the ’14 GMC Sierra Denali, last year's New York Auto Show (NYAS) hosted the debut of the GMC Terrain Denali. So it wouldn't be surprising to see this Sierra Denali hit the 2013 NYAS in a couple weeks.

Photo Credit: KGP Photography
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I can't wait to see it without the covers. I hope that it does not end up with the black trim around the wheel wells when it is produced.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Hopefully GM won't have the crappy looking ebay LEDs around the headlights. What were they thinking?

I am also waiting to see the Silverado High Country, that should be sweet.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

rear end looks really sharp. id like to see some full pics of it.

maybe in a few years me and the wife will just have his and hers sierras. kinda like the sound of that.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

That's good news to see they're continuing the Denali trim levels to that degree. Would like to get a look at that actually.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well from what I read I should be the first at the NYC Auto Show in April to see it....Guess I can take a few Pics....

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    rear end looks really sharp. id like to see some full pics of it.

maybe in a few years me and the wife will just have his and hers sierras. kinda like the sound of that.

Alex
    I don't really see any difference in the rear end besides the lack of the new step corners on the bumper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Well from what I read I should be the first at the NYC Auto Show in April to see it....Guess I can take a few Pics....
    I wonder if the new Denali will have something mreo to distinguish itself more than just grill and different leather.