GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

COOL!
    new looking sway bar end-links! i totally forgot about that, but that makes a huge difference as well.
    yeah the paint on my diff cover when i bought the truck was baked, bubbled, and pealed.... a bad sign... probably why the carrier blew out when i powershifted....

also, dont use sea foam, use B12 chemtool... its wAAAAAAAy better. plus it comes in aerosol so you can get the TBI sparkling clean. and it wont hurt anything.
    Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....

Yah when I bought the truck it didn't have links so I replaced them last year. The suspension seems in great shape for 17+ years of CT winters.

Yah my cover looks like junk. Do you have a link to a replacement or one that has cooling fins.

I'm just trying Seafoam first because I know the track record and know it doesn't hurt engines. I may try B12 in the future tho. My 96 has SFI not TBI. Seafoam now makes an aerosol as well for injecting it into the intake.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

no link. i need to find one too.
    so fart they're all too expensive
    I bought my truck in SLC UT... so yeah... a little crusty but not bad lol XD

Summit Racing has some I think. My whole rear frame needs to be repainted to stop the surface rust from becoming a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12