GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Sr. Apprentice
    Currently living in Medford, Oregon. Was raised in Athens, Georgia

Default Adding DVD system to Bose audio system 08 Sierra Denali

I just purchased a 2008 GMC Sierra Denali. I have to Bose premium audio system, but it doesn't have the dvd system in the back. What would be the best system that would still work the the Bose system? Looking for a flip down one.

Sorry just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Maybe if a admin could move it for me...thanks
    Last edited by repley81; 03-18-2013 at 02:57 AM. Reason: OOPs

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

There are a few Co's like PAC that make Aux inputs for your radio Some also add HD to your radio with the input or Ipod control, As for Drop downs.. So many out there.. Do you have a sunroof? You can also get Headrest screens...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Sr. Apprentice

Yes I have the sunroof in mine.
    2008 6.2L GMC Sierra Denail

Legend

Ok you can still do a drop down just becarefull Vizualogic makes some nice Factory look headrests for the GM's and a pass side visor with a 7in screen I had one in my old Avalanche
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Sr. Apprentice

That's awesome. I will look into those. Thanks for the info.

Legend

here's a link I was a dealer with them for many years.. I may still be... http://vizualogic.com/