GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Any Gamers?

Hybrid View

Sr. Apprentice
    Currently living in Medford, Oregon. Was raised in Athens, Georgia

Default Any Gamers?

Just because we drive bad ass trucks, doesn't mean we can't have our nerd side. So any gamer's out there, and what do you like to play?

I stick mostly to computer games, such as World of Warcraft. Love my PS3, favorite games are the God Of War series, and just about any racing game.
    2008 6.2L GMC Sierra Denail

I game quite a bit. PC only; I have no consoles. I prefer shooters like BF3 and real-time strategies like Starcraft 2 - which I am currently playing the Heart of the Swarm expansion that came out last week. I never got into WoW. I've never been much of a fan of RPGs.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

I put down WoW numerous expansions ago because it went from challenging to easy mode ... and also because I was fed up with Blizzard handing easy purples to people right before a new expansion. I'm glad I did, too. Pandas? Pet fights? Really? World of Yawncraft...

Surreal

P.S. I miss the days when undead had WoTF -and- their trink on no shared cooldown (i.e. a racial ability that really meant something). I miss 40-man raids. (Running a guild catering to 25's and progression is far, far easier than it was for 40's.) I miss high rep being a requirement for heroics, as it meant you could meet truly committed people in heroics ... and made them good recruitment locations for a progression guild. I think 20 bazillion mount options is stupid. I think it's absolutely retarded that you can have both alliance and horde on the same account as it means you can now talk to the other faction ... and I feel it's completely weaksauce that you can server transfer. WoW is a casual game, now ... which is why I left it.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I put down WoW numerous expansions ago because it went from challenging to easy mode ... and also because I was fed up with Blizzard handing easy purples to people right before a new expansion. I'm glad I did, too. Pandas? Pet fights? Really? World of Yawncraft...

Surreal

P.S. I miss the days when undead had WoTF -and- their trink on no shared cooldown (i.e. a racial ability that really meant something). I miss 40-man raids. (Running a guild catering to 25's and progression is far, far easier than it was for 40's.) I miss high rep being a requirement for heroics, as it meant you could meet truly committed people in heroics ... and made them good recruitment locations for a progression guild. I think 20 bazillion mount options is stupid. I think it's absolutely retarded that you can have both alliance and horde on the same account as it means you can now talk to the other faction ... and I feel it's completely weaksauce that you can server transfer. WoW is a casual game, now ... which is why I left it.
    Lol, That was like reading Chinese! I am not a "real gamer" so I have no idea what that meant! Until I had kids I often played Madden football on my ps3, now the system is basically used to play dvds. J?ust don't have the time.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Have an X360 myself. My favorite thing to play is the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm one of the weird people who actually liked the original ending of the third installment. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the added content of the expansion, but I enjoyed the simple original ending.
    I also play the most recent Fallout games, Ace Combat (like 6 more than assault horizons), Boarderlands, and Burnout:Revenge. Something about getting extra points for aggressive driving after a stressful commute home is satisfying!

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac