Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Keep A Word / Drop A Word - 2013
03-19-2013, 10:55 AM #1
Keep A Word / Drop A Word - 2013
Who's up for a new game? Keep a word, drop a word! Each post will have two words in it and the following post will have to keep one of the previous words and change one of the previous words. Try to stay away from compound or hyphenated words.
Let's start with:
Chevy truckClint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB
Bug Deflector | Tinted Windows | Specter air filter | Flowmaster Super 50 | Line-X Bedliner | MB Torques 17x8.5's | Bridgestone Dueller A/T's 265-70-17
Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!
03-20-2013, 08:18 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
03-20-2013, 09:47 AM #3
Hard work..........Objects in mirror are losing
2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .
03-20-2013, 01:30 PM #4
Hard Hat ......
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
03-26-2013, 10:37 AM #5
hat rack ....
By Chevy Girl in forum Games ForumReplies: 220Last Post: 09-01-2012, 08:51 AM
By Mattdtrue in forum Games ForumReplies: 18391Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:53 AM
By Coach24 in forum Games ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Baseball 2011 Word SeriesBy Steve in forum Sports & OutdoorsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Tags for this Thread