Results 1 to 10 of 15
03-19-2013, 12:58 PM #1
New member from Se Lower michigan
Hi my name is Aaron andI live an hour from detroit michigan.Im a chevy guy for life.
03-19-2013, 01:04 PM #2
Hi Aaron. Welcome to The Club.
03-19-2013, 01:10 PM #3
I added a pic of my truck ,The body is in fair shape because of living up here in the rust belt.I have since replaced both fenders and the grill since this pic has been taken.
03-19-2013, 01:49 PM #4
Welcome to GMTC!
1995 Silverado 4x4 (Sold)
6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge
2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, HIR1 9011 Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)
03-20-2013, 12:44 AM #5
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
03-20-2013, 07:53 AM #6
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
Welcome to the club Aaron, it's great to have you aboard.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
03-20-2013, 12:10 PM #7
Thanks for the great welcomes guys.You make me feel at home here.I plan on sticking around not just coming and going.While driving remember this rule of thumb,If another driver switches lanes infront of you cutting you off causing you to slam on the brakes to avoid a collision that they almost caused its your fault and you should be happy that they flip you the bird when you lay on the horn.
03-20-2013, 12:45 PM #8
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Western Massachusetts
- Blog Entries
Welcome to the Club!
03-20-2013, 05:08 PM #9
Welcome, fellow Michigander!
03-20-2013, 07:07 PM #10
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Welcome to the club from Mid Michigan!!
By sparent86 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2012, 07:47 AM
By dan_b in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-20-2009, 07:37 PM
By blackzzz01 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:04 AM
By silveradojc in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:43 PM
By bb55hrt in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Tags for this Thread