GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Spy ShotsChevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Prototype

Here ya go guys....

Home Press Other Resources SEMA eNews
    SEMA eNews Vol. 16, No. 12, March 21, 2013

Spy ShotsChevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Prototype

The shooters at KGP Photography have gotten a good look at a prototype for Chevrolet's Silverado 2500 HD, caught taking a test run outside of the company's Proving Ground. It appears that much of the design language from the Silverado 1500 will migrate into the HD's styling, but a new grille treatment is clearly in the works. It also appears that the Silverado HD will gain the impression of greater brawn by ditching the 1500's split center bar in favor of a thicker, solid chrome bar. The result is greater visual weight and a beefier countenance. Slim horizontal slats (two above and three below) sandwich the thick horizontal grille bar, adding some further substance to the Silverado HD's grille treatment.

08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Im very excited about the release. It help me make the decision on either keeping my truck and getting a regular cab long bed Dmax or sell the 1500 and getting a fully loaded 4 door Dmax as my daily and work truck. They need to HURRY
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well the NYC Auto show is coming up on March 29-April 6th I think and rumor is that it may be there..

This is a tough one for me, I am in the market for a new or "new" used silverado and the commitment to ugly box style body designs with internal front wheel flares is making me sick.

Along with an interior that looks like daffy duck and the loony tunes cast created. (2014-2015 models).

Why don't they take the team that designed the new corvette and have them work on the trucks for the next 2 years. I am 100% sure that something good will come out of it.

Looks nice!
    Opiewho
    2004 Silverado 2500HD W/T
    6.0L, RWD, Auto w/Towing Package