Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Is EFI Live worth it?
03-22-2013, 10:51 PM #1
Is EFI Live worth it?
I am looking at a Dmax soon and all I hear about is how EFI Live is the way to go.... so I do some research....
- The only way to contact them is email (They don't want to talk to you)
- You can't get a hand held tuner alone, you have to go to an authorized reseller and have then tune the truck first, if they do a horrible job your engine can blow up or run crappy, if they do a good job, life is great.... (They do not have quality control over their authorized dealers and tuners)
- Their authorized dealers are spotty..... there isn't even one in each state, but some states have 4 authorized dealers.
- Should I just use the Diablo Sport Intune I have for my gasser and keep the tuning on the "safe" side.... when I go diesel.
- I called 15 authorized dealers over 12 states and every single one required me to leave a voice mail, some of them sounded like they work out of their basement... (really reassuring) ....Am I going to trust you with my truck, probably not.
Right now I am really turned off by the amount of information and quality control by EFI Live.
Last edited by PantheraUncia; 03-22-2013 at 11:07 PM.
For Sale EFI Live Flashscan V2By TomK in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2012, 01:20 PM
By GMCErica in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:50 AM
By dwill3015 in forum Games ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:37 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Truck TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:33 AM
By mwdhand in forum Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:49 PM