Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: August 2013 Weekend Projects
08-03-2013, 12:30 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
August 2013 Weekend Projects
Who's got what going on for projects as we start to wrap up the summer months?
Seems like we've done so much this summer.
- got the garage door fixed (heat stress on the metal caused it to buckle)
- started cleaning out the garage
- got a resin shed in the backyard
- put up some new 12x12 patio blocks out to extend the patio
- cleaning up my home office for work being self-employed at home again (the wife keeps nagging me about that)
- got some new furniture for the house
- working on fixing the thresholds between the hardwood floors and carpets, they keep coming up
- put up a new solar powered LED security light system outside
- have a tree in the front yard with a split trunk (probably from the hot summer 2 years ago) that need to be cut down or at least topped.
- have a bunch of other trees that need to be trimmed down
- need to do some more fence work and extend the fence on the side of the house
- probably have a ton of stuff that I'm forgetting.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
08-06-2013, 12:41 AM #2
I am going in for surgery in October, so I have to get a buncha stuff done.
1. finish going through ZX9R Ninja brakes, electrical and other stuff, detailing, etc., and get it back on the road.
2. Finish pantry in kitchen.
3. Get TR-6 off the four post lift, put M-6 on lift, finish restoring the TR-6, or make substantial progress to complete;
4. finish putting together infra red sauna;
5. sell a bunch of stuff on Craigslist, eBay or on web forums (like this one);
6. Get Vulcan 2000 ready for run to San Diego in September.
7. Finish sorting parts for show bike I am building.
8. Complete multi amplifier swap in truck and fabricate adapter/enclosures for larger door speakers.1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
And other vehicles and toys.
"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling
Tags for this Thread