GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default Here she is...New Silvy

Well, I picked up the new ride today. And I must say, it's awesome. Every Chevy truck I buy just keeps getting better and better.

The truck is
    2013 Silverado 1500 LT
    Ext. Cab, Standard Box
    4x4, Z71

It's kind of a crappy day out so I only snapped two quick shots, I'll hopefully get a couple more this weekend after I get the windows tinted and get it cleaned up better then the dealer's quick "wash".

I was really debating on the Chrome Package vs. Z71 Appearance Package and I'm extremely happy I went for the Z71 package. I love that painted front end.
    -Nick
    2013 Silverado 1500 4x4 LT, Z71 Appearance Package, Vortec 5.3L AFM
    Victory Red, Ebony Cloth
    Custom pin striping, Bed Rail Protectors, GM Bed Liner, Husky Liner Floor Liners, Tint, Wade In-Channel Window Visors, Tractor Supply Black Low Profile Toolbox

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Congrats on the new ride... Look'in Sharp...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Nice! A lot of possibility for Looks....
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, Custom tuned. 4:11's

Thanks guys!

Sharp looking truck.

You can always add the chrome door handles and mirror caps. Also you can get a chrome tailgate handle overlay on ebay for like $25.

I added the EGR rail caps and TonnoPro solid tonneau cover.

You going to get some assist steps?

I like that red color, hopefully the cops won't notice it too much. Give us some interior pics please!!!!

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Quote Originally Posted by stchman View Post
    Sharp looking truck.

You can always add the chrome door handles and mirror caps. Also you can get a chrome tailgate handle overlay on ebay for like $25.

I added the EGR rail caps and TonnoPro solid tonneau cover.

You going to get some assist steps?

I like that red color, hopefully the cops won't notice it too much. Give us some interior pics please!!!!
    I will get some interior pics up in the next day or two. It actually has bed rail protectors and bed liner from the dealer. When it comes to adding chrome accents, I really like everything being red. I do not like tonneau covers as I quite frequently have tall things in my truck. I am picking up a black low profile toolbox this weekend. Personally, I have never been a fan of assist steps. I went from a 2500hd with no assist steps to this, so stepping into this truck with no steps is no big deal at all. I will also get some close-shots of the console safe I installed and the custom pinstripe this weekend when it's hopefully not so gloomy out.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Very nice looking truck, endless possibilities!!! You should have kept your old bullbat and put it on this truck, all you had to do was flip the brackets upside down and it would've worked. I took my bullbar off my 2500hd, flipped the brackets and mounted it on my 1500.

Anyways enjoy your new truck!!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Quote Originally Posted by nickgiacalone View Post
    I will get some interior pics up in the next day or two. It actually has bed rail protectors and bed liner from the dealer. When it comes to adding chrome accents, I really like everything being red. I do not like tonneau covers as I quite frequently have tall things in my truck. I am picking up a black low profile toolbox this weekend. Personally, I have never been a fan of assist steps. I went from a 2500hd with no assist steps to this, so stepping into this truck with no steps is no big deal at all. I will also get some close-shots of the console safe I installed and the custom pinstripe this weekend when it's hopefully not so gloomy out.
    I got the TonnoPro HF-155, it is a tri-fold cover so you can still haul tall object in your bed when need be. The HF-155 is a vinyl covered hard tonneau cover.

I would not get rid of the front air dam, it is there for a reason. The front air dam is used to direct air for cooling. If it was un-necessary, GM would have not put it on the truck.

Leveling kits IMO are almost un-noticeable and not worth the price.

I like the looks of the golden Bowtie, so it is up to you if you want to change it.

I have a chrome tailgate handle, got it on ebay for ~$25. A red one might be on there.

Here is a complete set in chrome:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-12-Chevy-...ce585a&vxp=mtr

You don't have to use the mirror covers.

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Very nice looking truck, endless possibilities!!! You should have kept your old bullbat and put it on this truck, all you had to do was flip the brackets upside down and it would've worked. I took my bullbar off my 2500hd, flipped the brackets and mounted it on my 1500.

Anyways enjoy your new truck!!
    I do have the bull bar still. But, I decided to sell it tho, I'm not a fan of a chrome bar on a painted front end.

Looks awesome When it comes to color I love either that red or white. I say billet front bowtie, install leveling kit/bigger tires, remove air dam, tint and it will be perfect
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by