GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Great Customer Service From Zone-Offroad and BDS

Hey guys,

A few threads below you will see where I asked your opinions about body lifts. I got some great responses, so I'd like to thank for those that contributed!
    I still had some additional questions about the product - so I decided to email their sales dept. seeking some more information, and I gotta tell you, they were amazing.

I spoke with Steve Fendt. He answered very prompt and his responses to my questions were VERY detailed and thorough.
    After speaking with Steve and some of the others on the site, I (think) I am going to go ahead and try the 1.5" body lift and get everything done towards the end of April.

Moral of the story is - if you are looking to put a lift kit or anything on your truck, I'd recommend checking out zone. The guys there seemed to be first class.

The same goes for BDS - a which is what I am currently running on my truck and couldn't be happier with. The kit is flawless, and they too, have been very good to me.
    Ted Yearling from BDS is great - very knowledgeable and helpful.

Can't go wrong with either of these companies. I just figured that I would share my good experiences with you all and spread the word...I know I always appreciate good customer service...it generally tells a lot about the kind of company they are and what type of product that they have.

Cheers!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Wow maybe I should have went with ZONE, because the guy from Performance Accessories tried to tell me that my truck did not include front bumper brackets lol!! I had to tell him how to do his job, then waited 2 weeks for the part lol!!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Don't you hate when you have to School a salesman on their job...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Heh. Why bother?