GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default First Truck...First Chevy....First V8....First Post!!!

Title says it all! I have owned a few vehicles in my time but this is my first truck. I previously owned a '06 Xterra Offroad sold it prior to my latest deployment (still on it). I obviously had some time to search for a vehicle which resulted in my first full sized truck. I picked up (through my wife doing all the leg work) a 2011 Silverado LT, crew cab, 4x4, 5.3L with only less then 14,000 miles on it. As you can imagine I am very excited to get home (Sneads Ferry, NC) to drive it. I have been reading through your forum for a while and am excited to join the club.
    You can call me Big Earn

To the Site and the G.M. Family.......

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

, Thanks and Happy Easter...... Hope your home safe soon to enjoy your new ride.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Welcome to the club Big Earn, it's great to have you aboard. Thank you for your service to our country and Happy Easter.....

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Jr. Engineer

Welcome to The Club. Thanks for your service. Keep safe.

Welcome aboard. Get home soon so you can put a few miles on that new truck yourself.

Welcome to the club!! Spent a bit of time in that neck of the woods!! Keep your head on a swivel and your a$$ down so you can make it back to enjoy that new truck.

- - - Updated - - -

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Welcome from the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. Thank you for your service; get back here safely and soon!

welcome to the club man, stay safe, keep your head down!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for YOUR SERVICE!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast