GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Information needed about a dealer and new car purchase

I ordered my Avalanche on January 9th and I called the dealership the other day to ask them to E-mail me a copy of the options that I ordered. Before I could get a word out the salesman started explaining to me that because I ordered so late that theres some kind of delay and that he was do everything he could get to the bottom of this problem. I did alittle research myself and found out the dealership hasn,t summitted a request for the build yet. I also found out someone put in their order on jan. 19 and received their Avalache on 2/28/2013. Whats going on? Why am i being given the runaround ?

Welcome to the G M T C ! I hope you can get some info' here, I know I'd be wanting some answers too.

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Sr. Engineer

Welcome to The Club.

Welcome to the Club! Try sending a message about your problem to cac@gmc.com. This is the customer assistance center. Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section of our forum and modified your thread title. This should help you in getting more responses to your question/issue.

Good Luck!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Go to a different dealer and get your money back from the first one.. If they don't want to help you then someone else will..There loss and Congrats on the Soon to be new Avalanche
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X