GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sr. Apprentice

If you are afraid of drone go with a Corsa setup. No drone whatsoever and it sounds great. Trouble is they are very expensive compared to the Flowmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Z View Post
    If you are afraid of drone go with a Corsa setup. No drone whatsoever and it sounds great. Trouble is they are very expensive compared to the Flowmaster.
    I would go with corsa. I just don't happen to have $600-900 extra dollars laying around. A flowmaster is pretty inexpensive comparatively.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

My old dodge had true duals with super 40s. It was loud but not how I like it lol. Ended up putting cut offs on it and she screamed. My 65 also has that setup on sounds amazing but that's a different ball game. I would say save your money and buy a 1 in 2 or 40 series and run ur exhaust that way it should sound pretty good. If you are worried about drone you can always get some load mud tires to cover it up haha. My truck I either here my 10 series screaming or my tires going down the road. No drone at all
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12