So I recently failed an inspection due to a cracked front bumper end cap (plastic, chrome painted). Personally I hate the look of that piece anyhow, and if I must replace it, I'd like to change it.

Anyone know somewhere to get an aftermarket/custom cap that will fit in that space WITH the existing steel bumper? It could be plastic, metallic, whatever
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (13).jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	51148