hey guys got a question hopefully someone here can answer....

I have an 01 Silverado 4.8l stepside with about 170000 miles on it. It has been babied ever since I have had it...well for the most part anyways....at the beginning of last year the ABS and parking brake lights would stay on but i never really noticed any problems stopping. Well then in the middle of the year the brake calipers on the rear started sticking so I replaced both calipers, and all the brake pads all the way around, added a lil fluid, and bled them. fixed the sticking problems but the lights still came on. Now this is not every time the truck starts...sometimes they'll be on and sometimes they'll stay off. After that, I let it go on for the summer and most of the fall until...I had to go pull one of my buddies out of a "little" hole they were playing in and ended up busting the rear end of the truck. Took it to the shop that week and come to find out they had noticed the lights on and decided to replace the ENTIRE BACK OF THE TRUCK!!! aka calipers, brake pads, lines, rotors, rear end, pretty much had a brand new back half of my truck. It cost money and I was just a little upset but the guy swore it fixed the problem....well apparently it was one of those times where the lights just went off of a bit because they come right back on when I drove it next. After that I noticed the front pads were wearing down really quick due to the large amounts of dust I would wash off the wheels about every week. So, can anyone offer up any ideas as to what I can start with in trying to fix this issue? I am going to take the front wheels off tomorrow and inspect the brakes because I am certain that the driver side brake pads are shot and I'm just going to replace them tomorrow and when I get paid next week I'll look farther into it. Anything would be a big help right now. I know replacing the front calipers would be a good start but like I said I wont be able to do that till next week so....

Thanks guys appreciate it.