GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Been a while!! tons of new goodies on the truck!!!

Hey guys its been a while since i have been on here been super busy with work!!! Since i entered the truck in the march ROTM contest i believe where the most updated photos i have. Since then, i have taken of the ranch hand on front and replaced with a whited out stock bumper. And right now i have 50" rigid light bar with a custom roof mount kit from my buddies over at socalsupertrucks.com , New tow mirrors, LED tail lights, New fog lights, and finally new center caps for the rims(thank god)!! All of that is ordered and being shipped my way, the mount kit was on back order so that will take a few more weeks. But got the mirrors in today, everything should bere here and installed on the truck within the next three weeks!!! wll get pictures up as soon as i get it all put on!!! thanks guys
    2009 Silverado 1500 LT
    -6" Rough Country lift, 20" incubus recoils, 35 x 12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers, RBP Side steps, Frontier fron replacement bumper(kindoff pre runner style), pioneer 7" double din, pioneer door speakers, 4.10 gears, K&N CAI

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worthless.gif 
Views:	114 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	51308

Umm, yea.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	51309Really only recent ones I got right now!!! More this weekend after i install mirrors fog lights and tail lights. Then a week or so after that ill have the 50" mounted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSierra2011 View Post

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	51309
    Look, it clings to walls .. and it's in a topsy-turvy room!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

My Neck hurts......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Okay now I see it!
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post

Okay now I see it!
    Nice! LOL

Looks good. But next look for option saying "rotate pic" so they don't pull your leg like they are now.

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS V8 4.8L Ext Cab Standard bed. K&N Air Filter, and Flowmaster Series 40 Muffler. 2 12"in JL audio subs, 1500w amp
    2002 Ford F250 Lariat Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel Short Bed
    2004 Chevrolet Suburban LT

We'll just find other reasons to pull his leg.

haha they will always find one way to give me hell! I just paid for the 50" light bar today, so that will be here in about a week. Mirrors came yesterday, and im wainting on fog lights and tail lights...which i am about to have to file a case on ebay with the seller because it has not even been shipped yet and they will not reply to any of my messages reguarding the matter. So i guess ill have to get my money back and order a new set..fog lights were in hutchins texas and for some reason are in dallas texas now....so waiting on that to turn its ass back around and come south...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by