GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Jr. Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDir View Post
    And I have a Silverado 2010 Crewcab, so there is room for others. In fact, plenty of room.

- - - Updated - - -

And I have a Silverado 2010 Crewcab, so there is room for others. In fact, plenty of room.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where, because I am 6 miles North and in Northlake, Tx.? I have a Silverado CrewCab if y'all need a ride
    I have an old beat up 95 Silverado Extended cab with no A/C as some of you may have read, but more importantly i have a Weber grill and a shazbatload of Kingsford that will fit in the back just fine.
    95 Chevy Silverado
    Beat up by hail and a faulty tow truck
    5.7L V-8
    251,000 miles

Please put my name in the ring. The last time I went to this track, I got to drive a Chevy Silverado around the track for the Driver Introductions with David Ragan in the back of the truck. Missed getting Dale Jr by 2 trucks!!

Would like 2 tickets so I can take my son!
    Last edited by mohonchi; 04-10-2013 at 10:04 PM.

How about a guy like me that has gm truck club plastered all over his truck with stickers? I live 2 miles from the track, pass it everday to go to work and who better than that to be sponsored to go to the races?

I'd live to cover the truck in pride for gm truck club and leave it all there after the races year round!

Oh man... My heart skipped a beat! The only place I go when I need help, advice, diagrams, what to do or not do, and buying and selling parts is GM truck club!!! You guys rock!

Question: how many of you that do not live in the North Texas area would drive, and how many of you would fly in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mohonchi View Post
    Please put my name in the ring. The last time I went to this track, I got to drive a Chevy Silverado around the track for the Driver Introductions with David Ragan in the back of the truck. Missed getting Dale Jr by 2 trucks!!

Would like 2 tickets so I can take my son!
    How did you manage that?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I am driving into Ft Worth tomorrow from Canton, TX. Could make a trip to pickup tickets if needed. Just got a NEW Avalanche and need to break it in right, especially with the NASCAR race in the area and the Chevy Bowtie a possible 2 night winner!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Question: how many of you that do not live in the North Texas area would drive, and how many of you would fly in?

- - - Updated - - -

How did you manage that?
    They had a drawing at the Chevrolet display booth where you entered your information and then got your name put in for the drawing. They called me on my cell phone and had to meet at the infield by the trucks. Dale Jr was third starting position so I picked the third truck. Turned out they skipped the first 2 trucks so I ended up with David Ragan on the lap around the track.

A funny thing happened on the way back to the pit area. He had to go to the restroom and jumped out of the truck when we got near the pit restrooms and we thought he fell out of the truck! Scared for a moment until he finally came back later on and we got to have a picture with him with the Silverado in the background.

Saw him in November at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas and he signed the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by mohonchi View Post
    I am driving into Ft Worth tomorrow from Canton, TX. Could make a trip to pickup tickets if needed. Just got a NEW Avalanche and need to break it in right, especially with the NASCAR race in the area and the Chevy Bowtie a possible 2 night winner!

- - - Updated - - -

They had a drawing at the Chevrolet display booth where you entered your information and then got your name put in for the drawing. They called me on my cell phone and had to meet at the infield by the trucks. Dale Jr was third starting position so I picked the third truck. Turned out they skipped the first 2 trucks so I ended up with David Ragan on the lap around the track.

A funny thing happened on the way back to the pit area. He had to go to the restroom and jumped out of the truck when we got near the pit restrooms and we thought he fell out of the truck! Scared for a moment until he finally came back later on and we got to have a picture with him with the Silverado in the background.

Saw him in November at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas and he signed the picture!
    Ok, so your a car guy if you got into sema. anyhow, I was supposed to be part of that up driver.com last year but a bunch of stuff came up.

I would love a set of tickets. Please add my name! How many do we qualify for?

And in 2 weeks you can come back to Texas Motor Speedway for the Pate Swap Meet. third largest swap meet in the USA.
    Find all those parts you need for your older Chevy truck restoration

Sr. Apprentice
    Currently living in Medford, Oregon. Was raised in Athens, Georgia

I'll tell you what, if I win the tickets, I'll let you do donuts in my truck.
    2008 6.2L GMC Sierra Denail

Default Me me memememememememememe

Mine Mine oh Mine

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by