GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

What a coincidence we are in Dallas right now... down from Connecticut... how lucky is that? If we get tix, of course...
    Mark - Northcentral CT
    2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ 4WD
    2004 Volvo XC70 AWD

please please I would love tickets we plan on heading that way tomorrow. my brother from Washington state is coming to visit and it will be his first race. keeping my fingers crossed.

The tickets are on their way. Should be delivered today sometime and I'll let everyone know what the official rules are going to be. I think maybe I'll take everyone who's got xxx number of posts and put them in one pool ... and everyone who's got x or xx number of posts and put them in another pool. Then there will be a weighted average

BREAKING NEWS ... GM just sweetened the deal and are giving us all HOSPITALITY PASSES FOR THE VILLAGE OF CHAMPIONS. That means free food and drink and hobnobbing with all of the other people who are in there as well.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Sr. Apprentice
    Currently living in Medford, Oregon. Was raised in Athens, Georgia

WoW that's awesome. Man I really want these tickets. Come on NASCAR Gods, favor me this day please.
    2008 6.2L GMC Sierra Denail

Never have been to a NASCAR race. I would love to go to one. Plus seeing Sara Evans would be great! (BIG fan). I live in Ohio where the weather sucks and I would love to see some racin' and Sara in the Texas sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennie McCray View Post
    Never have been to a NASCAR race. I would love to go to one. Plus seeing Sara Evans would be great! (BIG fan). I live in Ohio where the weather sucks and I would love to see some racin' and Sara in the Texas sun!
    Its been cold and wet all week here but Saturday looks great 76 and partly cloudy!! Good luck all! Ok im a little selfish I hope I win a pair too
    2007 GMC Sierra SLT NBS Crew Cab,Boss 22's with Nitto 420's Rubber,Front Leveling kit,Dual flowmaster exhaust,(Programmer and tune coming soon)61k miles
    2012 Honda Civic HF, 42 MPG Saved me $4k in gas a year 1.9% on loan $300 a month for car payment, saves me $333 a month in gas.

Keep Posting in here and on the site. I'm starting to record names in a list along with the total number of posts that you've made, the number of tickets that you want (1 or 2) and confirmation that you can be here. Extra points if you have created a GARAGE on this website as well.

IF YOU JUST SAW THIS ... you can still get into the drawing for the tickets. Just post up here that you want to go and please only do so if you for sure can get to Fort Worth Texas by Saturday 4/13/2013!

Sr. Apprentice
    Currently living in Medford, Oregon. Was raised in Athens, Georgia

Still holding my breath wishing I could win a ticket...I've had bad luck most of my life and have never won anything like this, so hoping RNG favors me this day.

Please add my name to the list. I live about 20 minutes north of the track. Life-long NASCAR fan; can't get enough live racing.

If you win some tickets and haven't been to a race, you are in for a treat. Seeing it on TV simply does NOT do justice.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

I'm the super newbie here, but I'm dying to go! I'm so new that I first replied to the post on Facebook! Pick me and next truck race I'll post tons of pics! (that's my hobbie)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast