GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Question product uncertainty

i figured id start a thread for this. has anyone ever heard of FW1 high performance cleaning wax? its apparently new to Canada. i bought a pack of it out of curiousity but i dont want to use it on my new truck or my gf's car without some feedback. i was looking for something relatively simple to give the vehicles a nice clean shine and some protection. but i have never done an in-depth wash and wax. i don't want to mess up the finishes and or scratch or swirl the paint in the process. this seemed like a good idea when i picked it up but i don't want to just go throw it on. and also to be honest i dont want to spend a whole afternoon washing and waxing being i don't have a shaded area i can use for free.

any knowledge greatly appreciated!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130417_190528.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	51585

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

It's a Scam Co that sells out of Gas stations. They come up to you as you are gassing your ride and Try to sell you this and a rim cleaner. I never bought it...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

A friend of mine was some sort of manager for the company for a short time and tried to get me to put their stickers on my rock crawler when I was competing. I somehow ended up with 3 cases of the stuff in my garage Ive slowly been using and giving it away. Havent found anything bad about it but I wouldnt say its great either it works but theres better products on the market.

thanks for the feed back i ended up returning it

some stupid jig at a gas station tried to sell me this stuff... sprayed and swiped it on my chevy without even asking.
    i think if i beat him it wouldve been a hate crime though....
    needless to say, its totaly junk and ill never buy it.
    Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....