GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Greeting from a new member in Waterford PA

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Trevor from up near Lake Erie in Pennsylvania. My truck is a 95 Tahoe 2door 4x4 choo choo conversion. Really not much on the conversion, just more comfortable captains chairs, some fake wood, exterior striping package and front spoiler. The spoiler was the first thing to go 3 yrs ago when I bought her. She has over 266,000 on the body, 116,000 on the replacement engine(replaced before I purchased). Growing up my father and I used to tinker and rebuild old chevy muscle from the 60's and 70's. I've had a few I'd like to have back like everyone else. I've had a 1971 base Monte Carlo, 1967 Impala(283, 2 speed), 1966 Impala(2door, 327, 2 speed) and of course the favorite 1972 Monte Carlo(402, th400, buckets, console, in dash tach). So being what it is, I've kinda just made this 95 my own little "dads" truck that no one in the family drives until I can afford to finally get some muscle back. I plan on getting the graphics off this summer, losing the fiberglass steps. I wanted that old school blazer look(being that I enjoy the classic style more than 30,000 dollars worth of molded plastic) so I put a set of older 6 lug truck rallys with 31x10.5x15 road ventures. The only 4 running that I do is up at hunting camp on logging roads and to retrieve game so I have no need or desire to lift it. I recently within the past week replaced the barn doors(because mine were rotted all along the bottom) with a pair of yukon doors I bought off craigslist in North Carolina. If anyone needs any tips on barn door replacement I can help. I enjoy the 95 because I can still wrench on her like I would an older chevy V8. I have replaced the distributer, rebuilt the throttle body, replaced the radiator, deleted the a/c, intake manifold gaskets, intake and exhaust seals, fuel pump...etc. She's a good truck that has never let me down.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Welcome.. Post up a pic I had a Choo choo S-10 Blazer Loved it... Lifted with 33's and custom paint..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	067.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	51623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	51624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	51625the first was at deer camp, uncles 2008 avalanche next to me. couple more, the last with my good barn doors on from the yukon

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

welcome to the club, nice ride.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Sr. Engineer

Welcome to The Club.

Welcome, Trevor!

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome To The Gang! Glad to Have You Aboard
    99 Gmc Sonoma SL 4.3L 4x4 Reg Cab Long Bed

Welcome to the club... I have always liked the look of the late 90's body style.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.