GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Anyone in the Arlington Heights, IL area of IL? I need help there...

Here's the deal My Wife.. who lives out there needs a hand with her car.. Clean the K&N Air filter, Help her maybe clean the car maybe some wax..
    I will have a K&N recharge kit there for it.She also needs brakes done but I may have her bring it somewhere..

The car is a 07 TSX with 110K..

Anyway anyone Good with cars and have some free time I'll pay and send ya some goodies.. Please let me know..

Thanks Glenn
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Is she good looking?

Glenn, your leaving out the important info, haha

Just pulling your chain Glenn, long distance marriages must be a bitch.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Legend

I do care for her safety And want to make sure she can get around she works in sales..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gwbridgestephandI.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	51655Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0023.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	51656Here are some pics of her and I.. And one of OUR dogs that I miss...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I have very good friends a bit south of her in La Grange, as I lived in IL (Champaign-Urbana) for 3 years. However, I wouldn't trust them with anything as complicated as a potato gun, let alone a wrench, socket set, vehicle, and a K&N kit.

I'm not sure I'd even trust them to know of a reputable shop, as they are the kind to take vehicles back to the stealership. :(

Sadly, the one mechanically-inclined person I knew in IL besides myself ... moved to Missouri some years ago.

Legend

Bummer.. Thanks.. I do remember to clean the K&N on her car it's behind the inner fender liner on the drivers side and is easy to get to. 2 10mm bolts to take out and 1 or 2 push pins and you can just pull back the liner then a flat head screwdriver to take the K&N off to clean..