Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a looong time due to college! But I'm in need of help, so I'm turning to the best source of truck info I know of. I need to put a dual battery isolator in my truck. I work in construction on the side and I charge tool batteries off the truck, run the radio, and at night, run the lights. I'm always horrified that my battery is going to die and i'll be stuck (i've had some pretty close calls). I'm looking at a battery isolator, but I don't know what to get. I've seen different isolators at different amp ratings and I have no idea what I should be getting. If anyone could guide me in a direction, or even show me what product to buy, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I have another problem that I have. My rear brake lights (excluding the cab mount) aren't working. I've replaced the bulbs, checked fuses, and checked all connections that I could get to. What other things could it be? Someone was telling me something about a signal box in the steering wheel, but I didn't understand what he was saying.

Thanks for the help!