GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Looking for Towing mirrors

    Hey everyone,

    Just wondering where you got your aftermarket towing mirrors? I am fine with non oe style, but want to retain the power functions. Also wouldn't mind seeing some pics, thanks.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

    2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Just wondering where you got your aftermarket towing mirrors? I am fine with non oe style, but want to retain the power functions. Also wouldn't mind seeing some pics, thanks.
    Well mine are the OEM ones for the HD's, but.....

    Have you ever heard of TTT mirrors? I'm not sure if they make them anymore but they look real good on your body style.

    Here is a pic:



    Sorry it's so small...but you can kind of see them.

    Just run a search for TTT mirrors - they extend and have turn signals in them! My dad had them on his OBS -- wish I had a pic.

    Good luck!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011laserblue View Post
    Well mine are the OEM ones for the HD's, but.....

    Have you ever heard of TTT mirrors? I'm not sure if they make them anymore but they look real good on your body style.

    Here is a pic:



    Sorry it's so small...but you can kind of see them.

    Just run a search for TTT mirrors - they extend and have turn signals in them! My dad had them on his OBS -- wish I had a pic.

    Good luck!
    hadn't heard of them but darn, those do look nice. Thanks

  4. #4
    Legend


    mfleetwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    7,213
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Here is where I purchase mine from a couple of years ago. I heard from others that they're the same as the OEM but I'm not 100% positive. I can tell you that my mirrors are still doing well even with all the off-roading and tree scrapes.

    For the pair (heated/signals), they cost $284 but if you order the right and left side separately, they'll cost you about $230 (right side is ~$100 and left side is ~$130).


    http://www.discountautomirrors.com/c...e)&Ns=price3|0


    Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

    SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

  5. #5

    Default

    im in the same boat, only in the completely manual version,

    so far the best deal i have found is from
    http://www.am-autoparts.com
    seem to have the best prices... unless someone knows a better price???
    2000 Chevrolet Silverado

    Powertrain:
    4.3L V6, 4L60E, 2WD, Single Cab
    Performance:
    Airaid CAI
    Poweraid TB Spacer
    Flowmaster 10-series exhaust (dumped)
    BLACKBEAR TUNED!!!
    Edge CS insight monitor
    4.10 gears
    Limited-slip differential
    LS-1 Dual Electric fans
    Corvette tranny servo swap

    Audio:
    Head Unit: Alpine
    Speakers: Alpine SPR-60C 6.5" component set, 4X6 Infinity Kappas
    Subs: 2-12" Kicker CVT's
    Amps: Alpine-M1000 (subs), Alpine MRX-F65 (Speakers)


    Tires/Wheels:
    305/70R16 NITTO Terra Grapplers
    16" PROCOMP 7089's
    Suspension:
    2" leveling kit
    3" Fabtech Spindle Lift Kit
    Front/Rear-Bilstein 5100 shocks

    Lighting:
    FRONT
    35W HID Low Beams
    RECON LED smoked roof cab lights
    REAR
    HELLA LED taillights and 3rd brakelight
    HELLA FF-75 Aux. Reverse Lamps
    RIGID dually D2, flush mount, wide beam
    Accessories:
    Hawk HPS Brake pads
    Russell braided steel brake lines
    Powerstop-red powdercoated brake calipers
    Powerslot Cryo brake rotors
    EGR in-channel window visors

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks for the links guys!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    hadn't heard of them but darn, those do look nice. Thanks
    Found them!

    http://trucktoys4less.com/sctetomich...l#.UYJ40ZVgPzJ
    They are a little pricey -- but my dad said they were the best mirrors he ever had.
    Hope this helps!

    Was browsing the lot today....ironically enough check out what I came across:

    [/URL]
    Last edited by 2011laserblue; 05-02-2013 at 10:37 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reggiecab2000 View Post
    im in the same boat, only in the completely manual version,

    so far the best deal i have found is from
    http://www.am-autoparts.com
    seem to have the best prices... unless someone knows a better price???
    went ahead an ordered my mirrors 10 minutes ago... $178.60 total price

    Ill update once I get them with a quality review

  9. #9

    Default

    I think those TTT mirrors might be the first tow mirrors I actually like. Only on NNBS trucks ... but still ... if I had a NNBS truck I'd order a set of those.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last: 03-28-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last: 10-06-2012, 04:20 AM
  3. towing mirrors
    By deepsouth5 in forum Chevy Parts eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last: 02-19-2011, 09:49 AM
  4. Towing Mirrors.
    By 07Vmax in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last: 11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
  5. Towing mirrors
    By UWEBABY in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 7
    Last: 05-14-2009, 02:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •