GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Clean, low mileage 1994 Suburban 4x4

Probably aren't any members close to me, but I'll post anyway. One Blackburb going away while the "new" 01 big block Blackburb arrives next week (if all goes as planned)

http://up.craigslist.org/cto/3795358914.html

'01 K2500 496 big block It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Nice ride Good Luck with the sale...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

nice looking truck for it's age! I hope that you posted it on the Wisconsin craigslist also. Can you get any farther west in the U.P.?

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    nice looking truck for it's age! I hope that you posted it on the Wisconsin craigslist also. Can you get any farther west in the U.P.?
    Yeah, I'm right in the south-central U.P. Due north of Green Bay. There's lots of U.P. west of me. I tried posting on the GB CL, but they're getting better and busting multi-posters and I got both listings yanked.

I'm gonna be sad to see this one go. It's been a great truck. But I know the first time I hitch my 30' Jayco to the big block, I'm gonna be all

Although I hafta say, the old 350 did a damn good job - especially considering it was hampered by 3.42 gears
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burb and camper.jpg  

'01 K2500 496 big block It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

You ruined the entire post with the Go Spew!! thing in your location!! LOL
    Good luck with the sale.
    Oh and GO BUCKS!!!!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Good luck with the sale. That thing looks so much better than my 93 (although I'm up to 265k in mine) and I haven't been able to redo the interior yet. The only regret I have with mine is that it's not a diesel (not much of a price difference back home where I'll be moving in the next year or so)
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."