GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default My sad news this week... Sorry....

I am sorry I have been out of it these past few days. First off many of my friends have enjoyed my jokes that I send and some don't, I have told you that some of the Funny's come from a good old friend/customer when I was in retail of mine she was 82 this year. Some of you may have even met her I used to take some friends up to her 200 year old house up in Cornwall on the Hudson, NY, I used to love to go up there and Just relax and enjoy the views. Well these past few years she has been very sick but that did not stop her. She still got around and even drove into the city to see her mother. (Who will be 101!! This Sat) She was Old but Nicole would tell the dirtiest jokes and always tell you about being a bathing suit model when she was younger. And I have seen the pics she was a looker.. If I bought a female friend up to her house she would always say Remember Glenn when you put on the Condom the Barbed Wire goes on the inside.. Even if they were just friends.. She is the one who back in 2010 I spent 4-5 hours digging her out of 3 ft of snow to bring her milk while getting my truck stuck on her drive way 4 times trying to get to her door where her and her Late Hubby were waiting..

She died last night after being on Life support for 2-3 days I last spoke to her about 2 weeks ago I made her call me every 2 days so I knew she was still around.. I wish she was.. She will be missed.....

Anyway I could go on and on about her. I am told that a memorial will be help sometime next week...

2nd bad news is that my mother who is Blind, Fell down a flight of stairs at her friends house this week breaking 3 bones by her neck and some damage to her shoulder/arm. She is still in the hospital for 3 days now.. I will get more info tonight when my father gets home..

Sorry to bring the Sad news..

Thanks for being a friend..

Glenn

65Attachment 51946Attachment 51947Attachment 51948Attachment 51949Attachment 51950-=
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Glenn, I am sorry for you loss, she sounds like a person i would have loved to meet.

I wish your mother a speedy recovery.
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

Sorry to hear the bad news Glenn, I always live by the thought no matter how bad things are right now better days are around the corner. Sometimes you may have to wait what seems like an extrordinarily long time but the wait always seems to be worth it.
    Good luck and hang on.

My condolences on your loss of a friend, Enkei, and I hope your mother is able to make a full recovery without complications, soon.

Very sorry to hear about her passing an your mother. Stay strong...

Glenn,

Sorry for your loss. She sounds like a great woman. I hope your mom is ok and heals well.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Sorry to hear of the loss. My family has been through our share of loss lately so I feel your pain there.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Sorry for your loss... you can have condolence in that she had a long life which has touched so many. Everyone's legacy in this world isn't what we left behind but the influences we've had on others.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Sorry to hear about your loss Glen. Thoughts and prayers with you.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by