GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Need Help !!

Hybrid View

Question Need Help !!

Hey I have a 2005 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 1500 non-HD truck and I am looking for a subwoofer box to buy online that fits under my seat but cant seem to find one that will fit the subs I currently own. I dont want to go out and have to buy new subs I love the ones I have now. Thanks

2 12'' Kicker CVR's Mounting Depth 6 1/4, 15.9

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

you want 2 12's under your seat? Most under seat boxes have room for 10's not 12's , You will have to get something custom made if you still want to use your subs..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-SIERRA-1...5c48a2&vxp=mtr would this work in my truck I know this is for HD truck but idk Im new to my truck haha

You could always fab something up yourself.

ya true but my job might not always be great ;)

Quote Originally Posted by nathan22 View Post
    ya true but my job might not always be great ;)
    Just build a rectangle and wrap it in carpet (or something you like) and you're good to go! Just make sure you measure.