Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-21-2013, 03:44 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....
Now this is COOL!!!! Console Cooler For Most 2007-2012 Full Size GM SUVs and Trucks
Just saw this and I want one.... 92 here today...
For Most 2007-2012 Full Size GM SUVs and Trucks
Whether you're high in the mountains, out in the desert, on the work site, or just driving the freeways, now you can have the coolest refreshments always on hand. Keep everything cool in this large capacity refrigerated console unit.
Specifically designed for the GM 900 Series vehicles, Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, Avalanche, Sierra, Denali, and Silverado, this unit can be easily installed into your existing vehicle's console in no time.
Refrigeration Unit Inserts in Existing Console
08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X
- 5 Liter Capacity
- Solid State Technology - No Liquids, No Gasses
- Quiet and Safe - Finely Tuned Fans for Low Noise, Low Vibration
- Fits Into the Existing Opening
- Operates on 12-Volt DC
- Advanced Regulator Ensures Low Amperage Draw, Less Battery Drain
- Handy On / Off Switch
- Automatically Shuts Off 30 Minutes After Vehicle Shuts Off
- Three Year, 36,000 Mile Warranty