GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

If I do come out. I would more than likely leave here at 2am get there when the gates open at 7am and drive back home after. I will stock up on energy drinks, lol
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Girl View Post
    There you go! That's the best answer!
    Why, Thank you ma'am.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    It looks like - Fri. 8/2 - Sun. 8/4
    http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/truck-nationals/

Wahhh, might be cutting it close.
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

Well, I've already met @Steve and I just found a co-worker on here, so that's 2 down.

If you drive a GM truck, you're OK in my book. Which is to say, I'd meet just about anyone on here.

Now that I don't have to work weekends, I'm looking to make it out to some meets.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Here I am!!! I got your message.. Thanks for sending it to me. Yeah, it has been a long time since I have been on and connected with friends. I just came one to post a HELLO and a quick update: Still in the law enforcement field ( and loving it), 4x4squared took the leap and moved from the USA to Northern British Columbia Canada and we are enjoying the nice warm weather together (7 months of winter was long and cold.. brr) and we looking at houses soon( one with a big-ass garage). I still have the Envoy and he now has a GMC Sierra. He had to leave his Chevy behind . We an "incident" with the 'Voy.. lets say 4x4squared and icy hills don't mix, and the 'Voy will need a touch up on her body next year.. *sigh...Not much else new and exciting..

I am not coming back to the club in the future, my own personal choice. Other things went down, other than the meets which most people don't know and I encountered a lot negative things. All I wanted to do was hang with friends, plan some meets and community activities , talk trucks and welcome and help new members, but that wasn't how it went down. I am sorry for leaving my friends and the club, but I was not happy anymore.

Anyone who would like to stay in touch can email me at onefastfire@hotmail.com and for those who have THANKS!! I like reconnecting with old friends. I look forward to hearing from people who I have lost touch with. Thank you everyone for thinking about me, mentioning me in this thread and for 'fleet for always checking in on me and sending me this post. Miss you all.. Hope that everyone is doing well and driving safe! (attached is a little pic of where we live in Northern BC.. it is so beautiful..) Keep in Touch.....

GMCerica
    (& 4x4squared)
    Yup! Very good reasons for moving onto a life of happiness. 4x4 squared is a dang lucky son of a gun(not sure what caliber but it must have had a rabbits foot attached. There are some very positive people on this site but there are also those who are here to drag others through the mud and make it an uncomfortable experience. So I completely understand your decisions.

Best of luck and I will stay in touch via your new email address
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345