GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: New from GA, MS

Default New from GA, MS

Just found site using startpage.com to search for GM truck forums. I'm on about every truck forum I can find, doing research to try to determine the most reliable trucks - guess what?? In over three years, GM/Chevys are coming out on top!!

I'm not very brand loyal, presently driving a '93 Dakota (excellent truck!) and an '02 F150 that I traded my '96 Silverado for - uh, does the forum have an icon smilie for a self-kicking machine? Transmission went out on the Chevy, had it rebuilt, then started smelling coolant and feared the dreaded intake manifold gasket was going out, so traded it in '08 for the '02 F150 I have now, which I will be selling or trading on my next GM! Whew, man, I love trucks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!

Yeah, I expected you'd say that!
    That old man, he don't think like no old man.
    "He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive". Dirt, it's nothing but dirt, I tell ye...
    "I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken." Command Sergeant Major Jim

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Lucedale?? Wow, know that town! Go there a few times a year normally. Thanks!

Wow, what a beautiful truck! I'll look for it next time I come around.
    That old man, he don't think like no old man.
    "He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive". Dirt, it's nothing but dirt, I tell ye...
    "I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken." Command Sergeant Major Jim

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Wow, you're all over the map. Are you sure you don't want a Nisssan or a Tundra? You've not owned one of those, yet! (I am, of course, kidding.)

Welcome!