GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: air shocks

yes, if you extend them to full PSI capasity, or near it, with the vehicle unloaded i have had the shocks brake.
    but any shock over lifted will hyper extend and fail
    you see footage of airborne trucks totally die on landing because the shocks fully extend then- POW!
    these would be only to maintain the ride hight, not lift.
    the truck wont be doing jumps.
    the 70 chevelle doesnt do jumps, and theyve happily been on there for 4 years

i always thought the axle shock mounts for our trucks looked like a hinderance... but did you seriously snap off the upper and lower mount?
    what the hell were you doing!? lol! XD

Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....

I had a set of these on my 78 Z28 Camaro and they eventually leaked after about 2 years. Although I got them replaced under warranty I never installed them again. Still have them new in the box sitting on a shelf. Probably a good garage sale item or pass down to the kid for his hot rod.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12